Sun, Mar 14|
Introduction to Vajrayana Buddhism
With Do Tulku Rinpoche
time & place
Mar 14, 2021, 10:30 AM – 5:30 PM GMT+1
About the course
Vajrayana Buddhism uses a variety of so-called "skillful means", such as meditation and visualization of tantric deities, the recitation of mantras and special mental and physical exercises. Entering this profound path requires thorough preparation and a view that is deeply rooted in the Buddhist Mahayana philosophy. On this Sunday we want to answer the following questions:
- What is Vajrayana and how is it different from the other yanas?
- What are the requirements if I want to enter the Vajrayana path?
- Why do I need a guru and what qualities should she/he have?
- What can I expect as a Vajrayana practitioner?
- What are the advantages and dangers of this path?
This seminar is suitable for both beginners and advanced Buddhists who want to refresh their knowledge or clarify doubts.
Course language: Do Tulku Rinpoche teaches in English. A German translation is only available if required by prior arrangement (please make sure to mention this when registering!).
Times: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm and 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Fees: on a donation basis. Please help us keep this ancient Buddhist tradition alive.